- Please input data into fields Town/City (where the person you are looking for should be buried), Surname and Name (of the person you are looking for) in the window II. Search for your deceased on the right hand side of your screen. When completed, please click on Search button.
- If searching was successful, for all matches from our databases which have fulfilled criteria for searching will be displayed their full Surname and Name (in some cases, it is possible to see the date of birth and death) in window Search results. If there is more than one cemetery in Town/City, all results will also be displayed with the name of actual cemetery.
- Choose the person you are looking for from the list and click on his name.
- New window with digital map of the cemetery together with grave record window will open. If grave record window was not for some reason shown, you have probably Pop-up blocker of your browser turned on. (in Internet Explorer 7.0. you can turn it off by clicking on “Tools“ tab and then choose “Internet Options“. In the “Privacy“ tab, you should uncheck the field for Pop-up blocker). If you have Yahoo or Google toolbars installed, you will have to allow showing Pop-ups here too.
- Once you are able to see grave record window, you can click on tabs Candles or Flowers and choose a candle or bouquet to be dropped down on the grave. In both fields, you can leave a message by filling out fields “From” and “Message” (it is not mandatory) and clicking on Send button.
- Afterwards grave record window will be closed. Fired candle or bouquet will be then shown on a particular grave displayed in the middle of screen. Buttons “Zoom in” and “Zoom out” are useful for changing digital map’s scale. The period for which candle or bouquet will be shown is set to last for 24 hours. Candles slowly burnes low during this time.